It was released on October 10, 2020, replacing the Aussie Egg. It was also replaced by the Ocean Egg on April 16th, 2021. The Fossil Egg is no longer obtainable and can now only be obtained through trading.
What is the order of the eggs in Adopt Me?
There are some eggs in Adopt Me! that will never be removed from the game and are a permanent part of it. These eggs are the Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, and the Royal Egg, which were introduced to the game upon the release of pets.
What egg is after the diamond egg in Adopt Me?
After having collected their Diamond Egg, players get a Golden Egg upon completing their Star Rewards for the third time, and so on.
What is the rarest egg in Adopt Me?
- Jungle Egg. Price: $750. …
- Farm Egg. Price: $750. …
- Aussie Egg. Price: $750. …
- Fossil Egg. Price: $750. …
- Ocean Egg. Price: $750. …
- Christmas Egg. Only available during Christmas event. …
- Golden Egg. Price: Player needs to obtain 600 Stars. …
- Diamond Egg. Price: Player needs to obtain 600 Stars (Also needs Golden Egg First) 100% Legendary.
What is the most expensive egg in Adopt Me?
The Royal Egg has the highest chance of hatching a legendary pet (8%). It is the most expensive egg in-game at the Nursery. The Royal Egg was featured in the Egg Bundle along with the Cracked Egg, Pet Egg and Farm Egg.
What is the best legendary pet in Adopt Me?
- Guardian Lion – lunar new year event (500 Robux)
- Kangaroo – Aussie egg (unavailable)
- Kitsune – pet store (600 Robux)
- King Bee – coffee shop (honey)
- Monkey King – three monkey staffs combined with monkey (unavailable)
- Metal Ox – lunar new year event (ox box)
What pets can you get from the golden egg in Adopt Me?
What is the rarest egg?
The Jerdon’s Courser egg is 2-3cm long and is similar to the size of a small duck’s egg.
Where to get a blue egg in Adopt Me?
Blue Eggs can only hatch into an uncommon Blue Dog. This egg is now only obtainable through trading.
What is the rarest pet?
Here Is A List Of Some Peculiar Pets:
- Number 1 – The Capybara. …
- Number 2 – The Fennec Fox. …
- Number 3 – The Squirrel Monkey. …
- Number 4 – Stick Insects. …
- Number 5 – Hedgehogs. …
- Number 6 – Skunks. …
- Number 7 – Pygmy Goats. …
- Number 8 – The Spotted Genet.
Are royal eggs worth it in Adopt Me?
Best Overall – Pet Egg
Although this egg does not win any awards for its name, we believe this is the best egg you can buy in Adopt Me. … Although the Royal Egg may seem more worthwhile since there is zero chance of hatching a Common pet, the steep price of the Royal Egg just isn’t worth it.
What legendary can you get out of a pet egg in Adopt Me?
Adopt Me legendary pets
|Adopt Me! Legendary pets|
|Golden Griffin||Golden Egg|
|Golden Unicorn||Golden Egg|
|Golden Ladybug||Purchase Diamond Lavender (199 Robux). Low chance|
|Golden Penguin||Give a Golden Goldfish to a Penguin at the Ice Cream Parlor. Low chance.|
What is a dodo worth in Adopt Me?
First of all, it is the Fossil Egg’s price that determines the value of Dodo. You can get Fossil Egg for 750 Bucks. After obtaining this egg, you can hatch Dodo with a 2.5% chance.