I am currently accepting MA/MS students interested in a degree in Anthropology with a specialization in Archaeology. I am also accepting PhD students with an archaeology focus through the PSU School of the Environment.
I have an open position for a student on a ceramic research project, with high likelihood of two years of funding. More info here.
I am specifically interesting in students who can work on the following projects although other applicants are welcome:
- Study of organic tool production in the western Arctic
- Research on ceramic production in the north
- Examining use of pXRF in analysis of ceramic materials
- Chert sourcing and lithic raw material use in northwest Alaska
- Predictive modeling of site locations based on landform age in northern Alaska
- Collaborative research on disturbed sites in northwest Alaska
Please contact me (email@example.com) if you are thinking of applying to work with me. I am unlikely to accept students who I have not corresponded with prior to application.